Join Us May 9th for Strike Out Asthma
Join Mobile C.A.R.E. Foundation on Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 6pm to 8:30pm at historic Wrigley Field to celebrate Strike Out Asthma!
- Commemorate the launch of our new Asthma Education Program
- Relax with friends and family in a kid-friendly environment
- Take an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at Wrigley Field
- Mix, mingle, and enjoy a silent auction with honorees and special guests
- Celebrate our success in helping low-income children Strike Out Asthma
All proceeds will directly support our new Asthma Education Program.
Dr. Renee Matthews – Friend of Mobile C.A.R.E. Award Recipient
Israel Idonije – Community Champion Award Recipient
Tickets are no longer available online, but will be available at the door on May 9th: $80 for adults, $40 for kids.
The United Club entrance to Wrigley is located on Addison off the corner of Addison & Sheffield. Mobile C.A.R.E. will have balloons and posters to help you find the door. Complimentary parking will be available in Wrigley’s Blue and Purple lots off the corner of Addison & Clark.