Asthma & COVID-19: Your Questions Answered
The Chicago Asthma Consortium, with partners including Mobile Care, has started a series to answer your questions about asthma & COVID-19. We recognize there is a lot of uncertainty for everyone right now, especially for those with asthma. Over the next few weeks, this series will work with experts across the region to get you the answers you need.
All videos will be posted here with a summary. Check back weekly for updated information and the answers to your questions.
You can submit your questions here and we will add them to our list for future videos.
1st Q&A: Asthma, COVID-19 and the ER:
Question Highlights (Minutes:Seconds in video)
- How does COVID-19 affect children? (1:43)
- ERs, how have they changed (3:10)
- Would I be tested at the ER? (4:18)
- How does COVID-19 feel different from asthma? (6:10)
- Nebulizers & COVID-19 (11:15)
- When to get tested and what is it like? (14:05)
- Asthma management & COVID-19 (16:45)
Do you have a question for an asthma expert? Please submit your questions here and we will add them to our list for future videos.