The Asthma Van Returns- with no-cost Physicals and Immunizations
Over the past few months, our amazing asthma and allergy team has worked with patients via telehealth appointment.
While we are happy with the success of telehealth appointments during COVID-19, we are so excited to announce the return of the Asthma Van in real life, and hope to see some familiar (and new!) faces.
You can read about our clinic upgrades here, which were made to keep our patients, staff members, and communities safe.
Mobile Care Chicago’s Asthma Van is a specialty mobile clinic equipped with diagnostic equipment and medications designed to diagnose and treat children with asthma and severe allergies at no cost, in their own neighborhoods.
In addition to our asthma and allergy services, Mobile Care will be providing no-cost physicals and immunizations on the Asthma Van. All you have to do is check out our schedule, book an appointment, and keep the following in mind:
- Immunizations + Physicals are available for children up to age 18.
- If your child wears glasses, please bring their glasses to the appointment.
- If you have a medical card, please bring it with you.
Click here to view the Asthma Van Schedule!
Call 773-295-2274 to book an appointment!
We ask for your help as a parent/guardian to protect us and our other patients:
- Book your appointment in advance to avoid long wait times
- Only one parent/guardian can accompany the patient on the vehicle
- You and your child will receive a temperature check before you enter the vehicle
- Please wear a mask at all times in the vehicle
- Siblings of the patient will not be allowed on the vehicle at this time
- Let us know if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who had COVID-19