Calling all artists!! T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
This fall, we’re bringing back our hybrid walk/run event MILES FOR MOBILE CARE for the second year in a row to raise money for patients with chronic conditions who need access to free, preventative care. Last year, roughly 100 donors came together to help us raise $30,000 so our clinics could reach more Chicagoland patients in need of care.
Although the fundraiser was a great success, we felt like something was missing….an official Miles for Mobile Care T-Shirt! We want our participating donors and patients to be able to proudly rep an incredible MCC t-shirt, but we need your help to make it happen.
It’s simple: read the guidelines, sign the release, and submit a t-shirt design!!
A selection committee will vote on a winner, and the winner gets a cash prize and will have their design featured as the official t-shirt for this year’s fundraiser. The winning design will be worn by many in Chicago and beyond!
Want to know more about us before you enter? Mobile Care Chicago is a not-for-profit organization that uses mobile medical clinics to assist children currently unable to access necessary specialty care for a chronic condition. For over 20 years, Mobile Care Chicago has used partnerships with local schools to provide a free, convenient and trusted location for local children who have complex needs but whose parents may not have the time, transportation or work flexibility to access more distant brick-and-mortar clinics. Our fleet includes: The Asthma Van, The Dental Van, and a general pediatric clinic. Last year, we formed a partnership with the UIC Community Outreach and Intervention Project to launch a harm reduction clinic for adults. In total, our clinics assisted roughly 6,000 families last year.
1st Place Prize: $300
2nd Place: $100
3rd Place: $50
- Moving Towards Accessible Care for ALL
- Healthy Community in Chicago
- Mobile Care’s Mission
Please leave some space on the back of the shirt for sponsor logos!
PAST CAMPAIGN BRANDING (for inspo!) + CURRENT MOBILE CARE LOGO:
FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry must be in any of the following art file formats and submitted electronically: JPG, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or EPS.
- The entry must be accompanied by the Official Release Form, signed by the designer or the designer’s parent or legal guardian if the designer is a minor.
1. The design contest opens for entry submissions on Monday, August 16, 2022 and ends September 8th..
2. All entries must be an original creation of the designer that have never been published or publicly disseminated.
3. Entries cannot contain trademarks, copyrighted material, or other protected, confidential, or proprietary images, logos, words, marks, or designs.
4. By entering the contest, the submitter certifies that the design is original and submission of the design and use of the design by the Foundation does not infringe on trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property or other laws.
5.. Designers must agree to the full Official Contest Rules (below) which includes assigning the copyright to unrestricted public domain.
6. By submitting a design, the winning designer and submitter grant Mobile Care the right to reproduce, sell, trademark, copyright, publicly display, expand, revise, improve, or otherwise use the design in any manner.
5. Designs, including hand drawn submissions, should be suitable for print media as well as for use in online channels. JPG, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop files will be accepted but EPS files are preferred. Hand drawn designs need to be submitted in electronic format and all colors must be in solid blocks that do not include shading gradients.
6. Submit designs by email to email@example.com. You may submit more than one design. The Official Release Form, completed and signed, MUST accompany each submission. Official Release Forms may be signed electronically. You can find that form below!